Our northern unspoiled location offers you genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise is Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa.
Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that’s nirvana to the core. In the native north on “Fiji’s other big island” of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover’s dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that’s encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon.
From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.
That hospitality – coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation – has made Fiji’s Koro Sun
Resort an international favourite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. Our 51 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is inclusive of resort activities and ground transfers from Savusavu Airport. We offer both breakfast only rates and meal inclusive rates.
- 2 restaurants (Matakau in main clubhouse, & Seaside Restaurant at Edgewater Lagoon)
- Club House with outdoor deck & lounge area
- Adults Only Beach Club with swim-up bar and grill serving light snacks
- 3 bars
- Rainforest Spa (Rated a top spa of Fiji by World Tourism Awards, Islands Magazine & AAON Excellence in Tourism)
- 3 pools (Family pool with large water slide, Infinity Edge adults only pool at Edgewater Beach Club, & the waterfall pool at the Clubhouse)